MISSION
Adding value to create holistic independent learners.

VISION
An entity of timeless passion to add values for self, family & society.

SHARED VALUES
Creativity
Relevance
Innovative
Passion
Sincerity

Saturday, April 5, 2014

Fictional Story: A Colourful Escapade

    A Colourful Escapade

 I went to the funfair during my mid term break. My mother suggested the idea to go because it was the grand opening of the funfair. My mother and sister went to the funfair with me. It was located at I-city, klang. it took us approximately thirty minutes to arrive at the funfair.


     When we stepped out of the car, massive structures could be seen from the entrance. I saw a crowd waiting impatiently outside the funfair to buy the tickets. Some of the customers were browned off  because it was taking them too long to buy the tickets. Before one could enjoy the rides and games , all things are difficult before they are easy because of the need to line up and buy the tickets. Likewise, for me my patients paid off. I finally got the tickets after persevering to wait in the queue and as the saying goes ,everything comes to him who waits . I took about twenty minutes to queue for the tickets. the tickets were $50 for each child and $65 for each adult. "Woo- hoo!", screamed my sister when i handed her the tickets. I was equally excited , and ready to have a colourful day at the funfair.

     Rainbow beams shot out from side to side infront of the circus door as we entered. Throughout the day, we hopped from one place to another . We took photograph showing that our day is as colourful as a rainbow . When I was waiting for the rides, long queues edged forward slowly. Young couples and groups of friends sipped on drinks as they took a stroll at the funfair . The wind howled into their faces as they were riding the roller coaster. I saw kids eating strands of cotton candy dissolved into their tongue and sweet sugar stck to their teeth like glue.
I spent about five hours at the escapade of the day. However all good things must come to an end.

Written by: Bryan Pang Cheng Chuen
Help International School


No comments:

Post a Comment