MISSION
Adding value to create holistic independent learners.

VISION
An entity of timeless passion to add values for self, family & society.

SHARED VALUES
Creativity
Relevance
Innovative
Passion
Sincerity

Monday, September 15, 2014

My School's Sports Day

My School's  Sports Day

       
  My school's sports day was on last Monday. All of the students from Bukit Damansara
Primary School participated in the sports day. The sports day was organised by the teachers and parnts. I was excited because I was taking part too. It was held in the school field on a sunny day. It was fun.

          My mascot was a tiger. It was  done by my father. I took  part in the telematches. I practised hard for the telematches. There were three telematches. which I took part in. In the first telematch, I had to jump over three rings to stack up the blocks at the other end. Then t had to run back to my team. In the second telematch, I had to use a stick to push the ball in a zig zag manner around the cones. in the third telematch, I had to carry a pole and run in a zig zag manner to the other end.

          My class won third prize for our tiger mascot. My class won a bronze trophy for one of the telematches. I was very happy to receive the prize from the school principal. The annual school sports day which started at 7am ended at 1pm. All of us went home happily. It was an unforgettable event.

Written by:
Wan Aqeel Ejaz
Sekolah Kebangsaan Bukit Damansara


No comments:

Post a Comment