MISSION
Adding value to create holistic independent learners.

VISION
An entity of timeless passion to add values for self, family & society.

SHARED VALUES
Creativity
Relevance
Innovative
Passion
Sincerity

Friday, December 20, 2013

My Favourite Food

My Favourite Food

     


    My favourite food is fried rice. I like to eat home-cooked fried rice. I like to eat fried rice because it is  delicious. I eat fried rice for breakfast,  lunch and dinner. My maid cooks the fried rice for me. The ingredients to make fried rice are; diced carrots, diced celery, green bell pepper, diced onions, crushed ginger, crushed garlic, dark soya sauce, peas, shredded chicken, salt, brown rice and vegetable oil. Keep the rice overnight in the fridge to make it grainy. I can finish half a plate of fried rice all by myself.

Written by:
Wan Aqeel Ejaz
SK Bukit Damansara

No comments:

Post a Comment