MISSION
Adding value to create holistic independent learners.

VISION
An entity of timeless passion to add values for self, family & society.

SHARED VALUES
Creativity
Relevance
Innovative
Passion
Sincerity

Monday, November 22, 2010

Think Out of The Box!


Mother : Why are you on facebook? You're wasting your time! You should be doing revising your schoolwork!

Child : I am revising my schoolwork, Mummy.

Mother : No, you're not! You're playing games on facebook!

Child : Time has changed, Mummy. I'm playing online educational games which I've been tagged on my wall!

Mother : Huh?? *scratches head*

Another example of a generation gap? 

Who is getting abreast with knowledge here?
And who is being left behind?

Check it out in the last issue of The Learning Exchange 2010!

Yours sincerely,
The Learning Coach

No comments:

Post a Comment